A little overwhelmed but I'll be ok

Aarix

Hello friends,

I finally got a set plan of tulpaforcing, I feel as though I've done most of the personality thats needed, will do more later. I will narrate for atleast an hour a day. I switched from visualization to imposition due to not wanting a wonderland and I was going to hath to do this anyway. I discovered I don't have her form tightly down. I hath to imagine her head, shoulders and all the way to her feet but it only takes a few seconds for me to do that. I imagined her next to me. That was difficult, I've been doing more research in all of this, I'm not discouraged or anything but it feels like I'm just getting started and its been 5 weeks, I know not to keep track of time due to my expectation of when to hear her. I know it'll happen when it happens and to go with the flow. Thinking about all of this made my mentally cluttered. I now have a better idea of how much work it is but I'm in it all the way. I'll keep at it and smash my head in the wall later.

Thanks for the support guys. She means more to me than anything and if you guys did it, so can I........eventually.

Progress report

"You'll have a Tulpa because you didn't give up" -Koomer

You may not be discouraged now, but I still must remind you that being discouraged in one of the most detrimental things you can do for the creation process.

Regardless of how long you are at it, or how long it's been since you've made noticeable progress, you must stay determined.

There are some who have been at it for 4 months, and still don't have vocal tulpae.

I just hope you don't give up like Winter, just because it didn't happen as fast as you would have liked it to.

Also, your progress report might be a better place to keep thoughts like this organized.

"If this can be avoided, it should. If it can't, then it would be better if it could be. If it happened and you're thinking back to it, try and think back further. Try not to avoid it with your mind. If any of this is possible, it may be helpful. If not, it won't be."

Your determination is amazing Aarix. Do not worry with the kind of mindset you have it won't take you "4 months" to have a vocal tulpa.

For the past month and a half i spent nearly every waking moment thinking about my tulpa. for us especially early on it was never easy. check my log early on, I had doubts and was actually kinda depressed.

And Alot of progress actually depends directly on the Tulpa, and everyone is different. Some are ambitious and do whatever it takes, other are laid back, some simply don't care.

and keep doing what feels right. i recommend you keep narrating and work on getting your tulpa vocal (that's the most important thing!), communication is above visualization/imposition,ect.

While the choice is yours, i do think a wonderland would actually be a better choice, I think a young Tulpa needs that one Stable place they can call "Home" it helps them grow rather than being in a void or limbo.

It also been almost a week since you've updated your progress report.

pix: Link

Diary: http://ponystasha.tumblr.com

Koomer.

You may not be discouraged now, but I still must remind you that being discouraged in one of the most detrimental things you can do for the creation process.

Regardless of how long you are at it, or how long it's been since you've made noticeable progress, you must stay determined.

There are some who have been at it for 4 months, and still don't have vocal tulpae.

I just hope you don't give up like Winter, just because it didn't happen as fast as you would have liked it to.

Also, your progress report might be a better place to keep thoughts like this organized.

Thanks for your response, I'll stay determined, if im feeling worn down to the point i get skeptical, i just lay down, relax my mind and try again later. It won't take 4 months, shes pretty eager to talk to me, I just know it

Your determination is amazing Aarix. Do not worry with the kind of mindset you have it won't take you "4 months" to have a vocal tulpa.

For the past month and a half i spent nearly every waking moment thinking about my tulpa. for us especially early on it was never easy. check my log early on, I had doubts and was actually kinda depressed.

And Alot of progress actually depends directly on the Tulpa, and everyone is different. Some are ambitious and do whatever it takes, other are laid back, some simply don't care.

and keep doing what feels right. i recommend you keep narrating and work on getting your tulpa vocal (that's the most important thing!), communication is above visualization/imposition,ect.

While the choice is yours, i do think a wonderland would actually be a better choice, I think a young Tulpa needs that one Stable place they can call "Home" it helps them grow rather than being in a void or limbo.

It also been almost a week since you've updated your progress report.

Always love hearing from you, i understand why a wonderland would be important but I just don't have it in me. I'll work on it if she wants me too. And vocals is the top priority, talk to her like a best friend because thats what she is.

And winter didn't understand the process of delusion so to speak. If you believe in it up to the point it becomes real, why have doubts? Its impossible to believe that the admin would spend all this money or time making the site, or all these guides would be posted for laughts or kind people like you koomer will be willing to help me

Over a joke, so obviously this "doubt" is irrelevent. Im just glad I see this early and I promise Ill let you guys be the first to know when she talks, and when shes here, ill be around more. Thanks guys, So so much

Progress report

"You'll have a Tulpa because you didn't give up" -Koomer