JoJo's Bizarre Experiment: A Scientific Journey Into The Tulpa Phenomenon

JoJo

Good afternoon (or whatever it is in your timezone) everyone, welcome to the journal of my experiment in creating a Tulpa. A few days ago I stumbled across a thread linking to this site on another forum and well... to put it straight I fell immediately in love with the idea of making a Tulpa. As a science student I am naturally sceptical about whether this reported phenomenon is real or not, so I decided to conduct my own experiment! With the help of you guys and girls, over the next few months I will attempt to create my own Tulpa, detailing my journey here along the way.

About me: I am a 20 year old biology student from the United Kingdom, just starting my final year at Exeter University. Aside from my studies, I'm an amateur writer, play the trumpet and during the summer work in America as a camp counsellor.

Why I want to make a Tulpa: Aside for investigation, I like the idea of creating a companion for myself and in particular one in the form of a child, since I naturally identify with children and enjoy looking after them. I also hope that I'd be naturally pre-disposed towards Tulpaforcing since I am imaginative, good at visualising in my mind and have experience building characters.

My Tulpa so far: As I only found out about this a few days ago, I've just started on visualisation and personality, tried a token amount of narration too. I don't have mountains of free-time so I expect to take a while before anything significant occurs. At this point in time I am attempting to create a young girl aged about six or seven, although I am flexible on both age and gender depending on what feels right at the time. I'm still completely undecided on a name, though considering going for a gender-neutral one.

So, I'll be happy to answer any questions you may have, thanks for reading and I hope to see you around the forums.

For more about myself and news updates on my Tulpa's progress, see JoJo's Bizarre Experiment

Good luck on your journey.

The best tip I can give you is to not follow exactly what guides or other people tell you to. Just go the way that feels the best for you and that won't be a pain in the butt to do. Remember, creating a tulpa is a fun process and since it's a long one too, you might as well try and enjoy it or you'll never want to see it through.

My progress log.

Do people actually read other people's sigs? If you are, have this free semicolon.

;

The best tip I can give you is to not follow exactly what guides or other people tell you to.

Absolutely right. Every guide works for someone, but no guide works for everyone. Read all the guides you can and formulate your own method, and be willing to change it as you go along. Good luck!

Thanks for the advice LLeRRoux and American Dash, good luck with your Tulpa's too.

7th October: Over the last couple of days I've been working on personality and form, with some success. The former still needs work but for the latter, I've decided to name my Tulpa "Charlie" and that at-least initially she will take the form of a seven year old British girl of Chinese descent.

Visualisation is still at an early stage but I've had something interesting happen with narration. Yesterday I think I heard something speak with me briefly, I genuinely shuddered the first time I heard it say my name but I'm not sure at this point in time whether it was just me parroting or my Tulpa trying to get through. The replies were in a deep throaty voice and it seemed a little confused... take that as you will. Since then I have tried a couple of times to reach the same state again, however so far I have been unsuccessful.

For more about myself and news updates on my Tulpa's progress, see JoJo's Bizarre Experiment