Tulpa personality implanting, is it possible?

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

In the past, I had 2 tulpas, though not simultaneously. The first was a pony, the 2nd was a human. What I want to do is take what remains of both their personalities, merge them together, and implanting that joint personality into Pixel. I discussed this in my progress report, but it doesn't appear to have taken very well. Only the headphones have stayed, and they appear sporadically.

So has anyone taken the reminents of an older personality and implanted them in a new tulpa?

Well... "Implanting" the remnants of a single tulpa is possible and easy (you just need to think you are forcing the same tulpa again). Doing it with two tulpae may be difficult, since when you made them, they were different things to you.

It would just be more personality work. You wouldn't have to take the personality and implant them, just remember the pieces of the personality and add them and force with them as you normally would. If the symbolism helps, okay, but you are free to do personality in whatever way helps.

I would avoid that, sounds too close to merging consciousnesses together. So far merging host and tulpa consciousnesses (Fuliam), or two tulpa-like entities (Teryakywind) have resulted in bad outcomes.

If you still want to do it, go ahead. I'd be interested whether it works.

Lyra: human female, ~17

Evan: boy, ~14, was an Eevee

Anera: anime-style girl, ~12; Lyra made her

My blog :: Time expectations are bad (forcing time targets are good though)

Guest Anonymous

Based on what I've heard, I don't think I'll try it, for Pixel's sake. I already try it before and it didn't take, as I said before, and that probably happened for a reason.

• 1 month later...

Hey Jimmy, I have a question. How did your two previous tulpae cease to exist? I saw no explanation of this in your progress report thread.

my thoughtform = Isis

her appearance = stylized rabbit with dark fur and glowing eyes

her developmental stage = imaginary friend

If you'd excuse me for answering for you, Jimmy, but if I remember correctly it was because he didn't force enough, or something along those lines. (My condolences by the way, R.I.P. your previous tulpae)

Name: Philip

Form: Male teenage human, light brown hair, green eyes, jeans & hoodie

Name: Amalia

Form: Female teenage fairy, black hair, blue eyes, white dress